Google Free Form Drawing Webpage! SAFE, NO INSTALL NEEDED!

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Google Free Form Drawing Webpage! SAFE, NO INSTALL NEEDED!

Postby Poachkama » Thu May 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Hey Guys,

Some of you don't have all that Photoshop cs6, and tools to create graphics right?

You can use Google Free Form draw online, on a web page! To color it just color it in another software, you can use other google services as part of making your graphic. :)

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1AXY1zQjRXHNAtCG88RWpOwpl1_IvvbZd5UUDg97elwg/edit

This was dedicated to all you people looking for tools to draw, and especially for Alex Eskimo :)
I'm Poku! That's me, I'll mainly post on the forums.
Poachkama

Re: Google Free Form Drawing Webpage! SAFE, NO INSTALL NEEDE

Postby siamon » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:38 pm

My next idea which would make life so much easier on KI would be to have an "inbox" type system. The messaging system is good at the moment but there's a flaw. When you reply to a message and close the players ID you can't open the message again until they reply. UNLESS!!! Unless you walk around the island searching for the player to click their ID again
siamon

Re: Google Free Form Drawing Webpage! SAFE, NO INSTALL NEEDE

Postby Tony » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:50 pm

siamon wrote:My next idea which would make life so much easier on KI would be to have an "inbox" type system. The messaging system is good at the moment but there's a flaw. When you reply to a message and close the players ID you can't open the message again until they reply. UNLESS!!! Unless you walk around the island searching for the player to click their ID again

Great idea Siamon :D
Tony
Admin

Return to Ideas/Suggestions