The App

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

The App

Postby Sand » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi team!

I had a few ideas and suggestions on how to improve general gameplay on the app, one idea also links with the PC version.

Deleted Messages
When you go offline your private messages are deleted automatically. i don't think this should happen because i experienced a crash on the app so my message to Mark was deleted and he couldn't reply and i would have to type it out again. Also the player would have to wait until they get a reply before they go offline. It would also make it a lot lot lot lot lot easier to allow players to send messages to an offline player.

Logging in and out
On the app when you're logged in you can go on other apps which is rather annoying for an iphone or ipod because you may get a message on facebook, twitter etc and want to reply. Changing the apps logs you off and you then have to log back in. This problem links with the first. If i were to check a message on twitter for example i would be logged off the KI app and my private messages will be deleted when i come back. Is this possible to do?

Screen Touching
On the app i'm finding it hard to press some buttons (no i don't have chubby fingers :lol: ) the image mapping of the button seems to be really small. The players speech is also on the small side so I was wondering if this could be enlarged somehow?? It can imagine it would be very hard.

I really do appreciate your hard work on the merging and im so pleased and proud that its been done! Thats a massive milestone hit at last whooo! Thanks guys!

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Re: The App

Postby alexronay » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Good suggestions.

On the ipad everything is great size, we would need to adjust it for the iPhone so you can see and touch better.n

As far as logging in or out, on my ipad when I want to go from one app to the other i can just wipe over to another app or page. It doesn't log me out unless i close the device down. See if this works for you, as it works on ipad.
alexronay
Design Team

Re: The App

Postby Sand » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 pm

You're absolutely right!!
Thanks Alex :) thats problem number 2 solved :D

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Return to Ideas/Suggestions