Boring Issue = FIXED

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Boring Issue = FIXED

Postby Penguitt » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:44 am

Hey guys,

A lot of the new dragons of the game find that the game is boring at the moment because there really is not much to do. Now, at the moment all we can really do is buy clothes, chat, and hunt for silver. Other than that, we just have to use our imagination. I was thinking that in this next update, maybe adding some mini games? Like Obstacle Dash (but upgraded with new stuff), Blocks (the game that has been talked about) and maybe some new ones which I have suggested here: http://kingdomisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=323

This would keep players busy and also having fun. But, after playing the games, players will have to be given coins depending on their scores. This will most likely be silver. Now, hear me out what I say this.

I was thinking maybe increasing all of the Silver prices on clothes and other future things. Because Silver would be much easier to obtain with mini games, the prices would have to go up. Now, the clothing prices would basically be the same, it would just be a bigger number. For example:

Baseball Cap BEFORE - 25 Silver

Baseball Cap AFTER - 250 Silver

Like just increase it a little amount because after playing mini games, they will be getting a lot of silver. I hope you guys understand what I'm saying haha xD Lemme know what you think.
Penguitt

Re: Boring Issue = FIXED

Postby Tony » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:28 am

This is a good idea. We are incorporating mini games in an update coming soon. We're doing our best, we're a new game and have to focus on other things (such as iOS conversion for example). So bare with us, mini games are definitely something coming soon.
Tony
Admin

Re: Boring Issue = FIXED

Postby Jake » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:09 am

The game that often times get compared to, Club Penguin, began as a game called Penguin Chat. There were three major releases and it became somewhat popular even before there were any games. Kingdom Island is doing something that Club Penguin isn't. Starting from the ground up on a mobile platform and working it into a browser based game for the computer that both work seamlessly.

With games such as Club Penguin, you're stuck sitting at a computer. There is no way to take it with you. Sure, some devices support flash but you wouldn't be able to play any of the games that only support the keyboard and mouse.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Return to Ideas/Suggestions