St Patrick's Day Ideas

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

St Patrick's Day Ideas

Postby Penguitt » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:29 pm

MORE IDEAS BEING FINISHED TONIGHT AND WILL BE UPDATED LATER.

Hey Dragons,

Recently, Sand and I have been brainstorming ideas about what Kingdom Island could do for St Patrick's Day. Now, why so early? Well, many games are known to plan/design things early so that everything is not last minute. It gives them time to test things and make sure they are perfect. We have thought of many ideas, and we will continue to add more ideas here throughout the month.

Let's get started shall we?

New Color: Lucky Green Green is the official color of St. Patrick's Day. We were thinking maybe a new, darkish green could be introduced! This could be a free item, and only available to everyone.

New Clothes: I'd suggest having one Free Item and maybe some other Leprechaun/St. Patrick's Day Themed clothing as well! (This is my entry from the Design and Item Contest)

Party Decorations: We were hoping Kingdom Island would decorate most of the rooms if not all of them. Here is a design of the Waterfall room I have made. I have changed the lily pads to clovers, added giant mushrooms, change the water to a pretty green, and have added a Pot O' Gold. Like Bigly's Burger Stand, everyone who walks up to it gets a free item.

In addition to this I have also tried decorating the Harbor haha. Not a very well drawn piece, but you get the point :P

In addition to this, Sand also suggested that some rooms have Clover Patches as some decorations, and I agree. Clover patches are just a bunch of clovers in one area. For example:

New Room: Leprechaun Home This is a room I made, it is sort of like a log/cut off tree. This is what a Leprechauns House looks like (judging from movies and pictures). I was thinking this could be a new room, but only during St. Patrick's Party. We would also pay Gold to get inside, where there would be another free item! ^.^

Last edited by Penguitt on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Penguitt

Re: St Patrick's Day Ideas

Postby Robert » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Very good and would love to see it in-game.
Robert

Postby Sherman » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Love it :mrgreen:
Sherman

Postby Pacman » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Wow first the Valentine's Day party idea, and now the St Patrick's Day party idea, slow down buddy! :lol: But I do like the St Patrick's idea for a new Leprechaun House added in for the party, and maybe a leprechaun outfit for our dragons! :)
Pacman

Postby Penguitt » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Pacman wrote:Wow first the Valentine's Day party idea, and now the St Patrick's Day party idea, slow down buddy! :lol: But I do like the St Patrick's idea for a new Leprechaun House added in for the party, and maybe a leprechaun outfit for our dragons! :)

Haha yeah I'd love the Leprechaun outfit! I even submitted it as my last Drawing Contest Entry a couple weeks ago ^.^
Last edited by Penguitt on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Penguitt

Postby Penguitt » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Sherman wrote:love it :mrgreen:

Thank you!
Last edited by Penguitt on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Penguitt

Postby CpDarkrai » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:40 pm

It isn't too far in advanced at all. Development on events like these take time and often are started 1 month+ beforehand if they are planning to release that update. Great ideas Penguitt :D
Also maybe add this to your ideas list: A green chat bubble maybe or something like that but not so it blends in.
CpDarkrai

Postby Sand » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:12 am

Thanks for the positive feedback guys ^^

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby Jake » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 am

Jake Approved.

I like this idea a lot.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Penguitt » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Jake wrote:Jake Approved.

I like this idea a lot.

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to see if they use the ideas, and/or add some of their own! This would be their first party, and it'll be awesome! Hopefully they go all out if they can!
Penguitt

Next

Return to Ideas/Suggestions