Lost/Forgotten Password

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Lost/Forgotten Password

Postby Penguitt » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:54 am

At the login page, I haven't seen a lost or forgotten password section. Also, I haven't seen a Change Password section either. I was wondering if this will be implemented soon?

Lemme know! ^.^
Penguitt

Re: Lost/Forgotten Password

Postby Stephen » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:35 am

Currently you are correct, there are no automatic systems in place for forgotten passwords (or changing your password). Users who have forgotten their password can correctly use the contact form to request it to be changed and sent to the email address they signed up with. An automatic system will hopefully be out soon, but I can't say exactly when.
Stephen
Development Team

Postby Penguitt » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:38 am

Stephen wrote:Currently you are correct, there are no automatic systems in place for forgotten passwords (or changing your password). Users who have forgotten their password can correctly use the contact form to request it to be changed and sent to the email address they signed up with. An automatic system will hopefully be out soon, but I can't say exactly when.

Alright thanks for clearing that up for me Stephen!
Penguitt

Postby Pacman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:11 pm

I notice that too, but I thought that if you forgot your password you could just come on the Forums and ask the Staff to help you with it. I think once Kingdom Island gets really popular, then we will be needing a Lost/Forgotten Password Section.
Pacman

Return to Ideas/Suggestions