Gifting

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Gifting

Postby Penguitt » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Hey Guys,

Recently I just had an idea. A lot of people really don't have the ability to get Gold because they don't have paypal. I was thinking maybe adding a gifting feature. If someone were to have a contest, or was just being friendly, they could send a user some gold :)

What do you think?
Penguitt

Re: Gifting

Postby Viper » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Ooh really like this idea and supporting it! :D Great way to gift others, especially on occasions like bdays or random gifts & giveaways. ^^

Note: Thanks to Paperle for creating my custom dragon and Penguitt for designing my icon and signature for the forum! :D <3
Viper

Postby alexronay » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:50 pm

we had this idea before, but we decided that it would be a risk since there are many people who may misuse this feature. We have something in mind for those who can't buy gold, it will be a good addition in the next update.
alexronay
Design Team

Postby Pacman » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:09 pm

I love the idea, I wish it could be added, but it does have a really high risk of it being misused. I have an idea for how people can get Gold, through Mini-games, or maybe like every time we make a post on the Forums we could get like 5 Gold added to our Dragon.
Pacman

Postby Penguitt » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Lol that forum post = gold idea would be misused so badly xD
Penguitt

Postby Penguitt » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:14 pm

alexroronay wrote:we had this idea before, but we decided that it would be a risk since there are many people who may misuse this feature. We have something in mind for those who can't buy gold, it will be a good addition in the next update.

Oh I see what you're getting at. Looking forward to whats to come regarding gold though.
Penguitt

Postby Pacman » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:15 pm

True, because people could just spam the Forums. Hmm... I'm trying to think of a cool way we can earn Gold, but it looks like we will be able to in the new Kingdom Island update :)
Pacman

Postby Viper » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Ooh kk, can't wait for the update then to see what can be done with Gold along with many other things! :D

Note: Thanks to Paperle for creating my custom dragon and Penguitt for designing my icon and signature for the forum! :D <3
Viper

Postby Jake » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 am

Believe me guys, the game is only going to get better.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Pacman » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Very glad to hear that, Jake! Does the Kingdom Island team have a date for this new update?
Pacman

Return to Ideas/Suggestions