More Game Ideas

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

More Game Ideas

Postby Penguitt » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Lately while playing KingdomIsland, I've been coming up with more ideas. Here are some of the following ideas:

Scrolling/Search Bar - If you follow a lot of people, or someone follows you, I think it'd be easier to search for that person or use a scroll bar instead of clicking the down arrow every single time.

Rooms - I feel like some rooms need a little more detail and scenery, but that just may be me. Not only hat, but different music for each room maybe. To give things more life, maybe have some things animated (f.e: Waterfall, ocean, fountains,lava, castle flags,etc)

Sitting - Usually you have to click yourself to sit and your character follows you where you move your cursor. Well, maybe we can just have a sitting button and when we click it, we can decide which direction we want to face.

NPC's - Like the mobile version, I believe there should be NPC's (non playing characters) that help the players out with frequently asked questions depending on what room they're in. But they have to click them and select the question that matches theirs.

Those are just some of my ideas. Let me know what you think!
Penguitt

Re: More Game Ideas

Postby Pacman » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:27 pm

I agree with some of those ideas you have, because for an example the last one about the NPC, they could be so helpful for new users, when no one is around to help them. For the room sounds and Scrolling Bar, I never have my Sound on so I'm happy, also I don't mind having to click to go up and down my Following/Follower list, but also it would make looking a lot easiler. The sitting how it is now is pretty annoying. I really hope in the future updates, we can either have a button for it or just press "S" on the keyboard.
Pacman

Postby Cheweh » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Love the ideas! Totally agree with them. Would love to see the NPC's and the sitting feature. I'm sure they will add the chat history scroll-bar, because everyone's been asking them about that. ;)
Cheweh

Postby Jakee » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:54 pm

I would love to see NPCs as well! :)
Jakee

Return to Ideas/Suggestions