Splashtop 2?

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Splashtop 2?

Postby Dragonite » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:21 am

I found this great app on the Apple App Store called Splashtop 2 (splashtop is avialible on a lot of devices including android and nexus 7). With splashtop 2 you are able to control your PC or iMac from your mobile device! You are also able to play games on mobile device through your computer. You may also have the audio play on your device too(my favorite addition)! On iPod/iPhone it is FREE (originally $5) for the holidays and for iPad it is $3 (originally $20). You should also check some of their other apps like the Splashtop Touchpad (FREE) and Splashtop XDisplay for iPad (FREE) which is like a 2nd moniter for your PC or iMac! Anyways just yelling the sweet deal to get these awesome apps! Maybe the users can play the HTML5 Kingdom Island on their device?
Dragonite

Re: Splashtop 2?

Postby Jake » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:07 am

Dragonite wrote:I found this great app on the Apple App Store called Splashtop 2 (splashtop is avialible on a lot of devices including android and nexus 7). With splashtop 2 you are able to control your PC or iMac from your mobile device! You are also able to play games on mobile device through your computer. You may also have the audio play on your device too(my favorite addition)! On iPod/iPhone it is FREE (originally $5) for the holidays and for iPad it is $3 (originally $20). You should also check some of their other apps like the Splashtop Touchpad (FREE) and Splashtop XDisplay for iPad (FREE) which is like a 2nd moniter for your PC or iMac! Anyways just yelling the sweet deal to get these awesome apps! Maybe the users can play the HTML5 Kingdom Island on their device?

Or... they can wait a few weeks for the same version on their mobile device without the lag. :)
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Return to Ideas/Suggestions