Gargantuan Kingdom Island Ideas

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Gargantuan Kingdom Island Ideas

Postby ImperialDragon » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Characters:

People should be able to choose different colors/palettes for their own characters so the game would look more outstanding and people would feel as they aren't clones having the same color as others.

Different kinds of dragons should be made: Some should be free, while others should be able to be only unlock by real money, or some kind of achievement/quests but make sure the character is more unique, and has the ability to do something unique than a regular character for people to be convinced.

Maps:

The maps are nice, but I think it could use a bit of animations, it just seems like a plain painting to look at, it's pretty much dull. I know it sounds a lot of work, but it's just an opinion.

I think it's more fun people had an option to get through places with vehicles or transportation through other maps, such as boat rides, biking, or more walking pathways connected to each places.

Futuristic Islands where people can ride a plane to travel through them, or doing some quest to be able to go to these "secret places"

An actual party map, with party hats and balloons where people can celebrate special occasions such as birthdays, holidays and so on.

Special events during holidays and GM events for people to do something.

In-game Currency, Proffesions, Mini-Games, Quests, NPCs :

Maybe the game should developed an in-game currency for them to spend in-game to buy items to wear such as clothes for new looks, etc. But rare-items should be purchased by real money.

In order to earn "in-game money" there should be mini games to be played and people should get in-game currency from it, or variety types of quests and daily quests to earn money, and some would require people to party as a group to do quests/missions.

Jobs aka. Proffessions such as Fishing, would be fun, and sell what they catch for money, but people should have to purchased the bait with in-game money, but there should be different types of baits with percentage to catch better fishes. The better type of fish to catch, the more in-game money they should obtain from selling.

Being able to swim in the water, since it's an island, where everyone can just relax and enjoy the water, or some map in the island where there's a pool or a resort for people to enjoy.

Item Shop:

Now I've mention so many things that I said that should be purchased with real money, in order for this company to make money, they should develop items that are rare or hard to obtain and can be only purchased through shop. But we are not forcing people to buy it, after all it is a Virtual World, free to play. It is an option for others. But at least make more majority of freebies for players and least on purchasing rare goods.

Emoticons and Body Emoticons and Sounds:

There should be more choices of emoticons and chars should be able to do some dancing, or something. Sounds should be added for laughing, giggling, crying with a delay so it won't be spammable.

What do you guys think?
ImperialDragon

Re: Gargantuan Kingdom Island Ideas

Postby Tony » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Great ideas! I like some of the things you believe would make the game better. I especially agree with the idea of having different colored dragons. Animations would be nice, we'll see if we can get some added in the next update! Thanks for posting!
Tony
Admin

Return to Ideas/Suggestions