Halloween Items

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Halloween Items

Postby Duder » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Will the cape be obtainable for this years party? I was under the impression that all items would return but maybe I am wrong. Also, on the homepage of the website, one of the dragon is wearing black shoes. I'm just curious if that item was pure decoration to make the page look nicer, or if those shoes may appear on the island some time. Let me know.

Thanks!
Duder

Re: Halloween Items

Postby Slenderman » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:44 pm

I was also wondering if they would add the cape, Maybe they will after they fix some bugs. And REALLY good catch there with the black shoes. I suggested black sneakers a while back. I wonder if they listened?
Slenderman

Re: Halloween Items

Postby Duder » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:35 am

Slenderman wrote:I was also wondering if they would add the cape, Maybe they will after they fix some bugs. And REALLY good catch there with the black shoes. I suggested black sneakers a while back. I wonder if they listened?

Hopefully a moderator will inform us. Assuming there will be another update coming to release the items on the app version, the team might as well add the cape (and even the black shoes) as a part of the update while they await Apple's approval.
Duder

Return to General Discussion