Some sort of banning system needs to happen!

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Re: Some sort of banning system needs to happen!

Postby Mark » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:58 am

For future reference, please do not post these types of things on the open forum (especially things which include inappropriate language). I understand why you took the pictures and it was a good idea to do so, but send these types of things to a moderator in a private message. Since the situation has been dealt with I am going to remove the pictures. Should they be needed again for any reason I have saved them.

Thank you and sorry you all had to be in this situation.
Semper Curatio
Mark

Postby Duder » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:00 am

Annieoakleaf wrote:User for that one waz Beden1 ban his other one right away

Yeah, if they were IP banned, then any account either of them made will be banned forever. If it's just a temporary ban, they would both be able to use spares, which hopefully is not the result. The IP ban doesn't look so assuring considering the last user to be accepted onto the forums was beden1. :roll:
Duder

Postby Duder » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:02 am

Mark wrote:For future reference, please do not post these types of things on the open forum (especially things which include inappropriate language). I understand why you took the pictures and it was a good idea to do so, but send these types of things to a moderator in a private message. Since the situation has been dealt with I am going to remove the pictures. Should they be needed again for any reason I have saved them.

Thank you and sorry you all had to be in this situation.

Haha, no problem. I assumed someone would eventually take them off.
Duder

Postby Mark » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:14 am

Duder wrote:
Annieoakleaf wrote:User for that one waz Beden1 ban his other one right away

Yeah, if they were IP banned, then any account either of them made will be banned forever. If it's just a temporary ban, they would both be able to use spares, which hopefully is not the result. The IP ban doesn't look so assuring considering the last user to be accepted onto the forums was beden1. :roll:

The entire situation has been thoroughly dealt with. It is against our policy to really get into detail about the punishments we hand out to other players, however just know that the punishment generally fits the crime. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and if it somehow manages to happen again (and it hopefully will not) then please send a moderator a private message on the forum or in the game.

Since this has been handled I am going to lock this. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, then please feel free to message myself or any other moderator.
Semper Curatio
Mark

Previous

Return to General Discussion