Halloween :D + KI+

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Halloween :D + KI+

Postby Slenderman » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Whooo 2 new tweets!
Probably because of Duder's post. Anywho, I'm very exited for Halloween, anyone else? Usually when kingdom island gets an update, lots of dragons come on to see what the update is (Usually they leave right after) but, the bigger KI gets, the dragons will stay forever.

Here are the things we will all hopefully see this year
-new clothes
-epic island artwork change
-giant party

#Kingdomislandhalloween

Let's all get ready!

I was also wondering if any more info can be released about KI+. I know how it's paid and all, and how there is bugz and clothes, is there anything else we can expect, like KI+ games or KI+ clubs?

And as always thanks for reading 8-)
Last edited by Slenderman on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slenderman

Re: Halloween :D + KIP

Postby Fano » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:12 am

Hey there Slenderman!

Please, do not confuse KIP with KI+. KIP stands for Kingdom Island Profile, which is the current live version of the game that includes the Feed and everything on the menu. KI+ is the membership.

The team is actually discussing what to include as benefits for KI+ and they are coming up with great ideas :o

AND YES! The Halloween party is coming this year again! :D Want to know a secret? Shhhh don't tell anybody, but I heard it is gonna last for the whole month of October!

Stay tuned!

-Fano
Fano

Re: Halloween :D + KIP

Postby Slenderman » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Fano wrote:Hey there Slenderman!

Please, do not confuse KIP with KI+. KIP stands for Kingdom Island Profile, which is the current live version of the game that includes the Feed and everything on the menu. KI+ is the membership.

The team is actually discussing what to include as benefits for KI+ and they are coming up with great ideas :o

AND YES! The Halloween party is coming this year again! :D Want to know a secret? Shhhh don't tell anybody, but I heard it is gonna last for the whole month of October!

Stay tuned!

-Fano

Wowie am so ready. I also changed KIP to KI+ :)
Slenderman

Re: Halloween :D + KI+

Postby wildcard » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:20 am

Not gonna lie, I'm really excited for the Halloween party! It's my favorite holiday, so I can't wait to see what cool items & room designs the staff has in store. :D
wildcard

Return to General Discussion