Creepypasta- The Dragon's eyes

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Creepypasta- The Dragon's eyes

Postby Slenderman » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Who doesn't like a little chill down their spine, or a crow lurking by their window?
Well let me tell you a little chilling story of a Kingdom Island user named Raxor23....

Scariness level: 2/10
-Story with minorly scary parts-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Raxor23 was an average user. Hunting for coins and chatting with friends, his favorite place to be was definitely Spinno's lair. He was intrigued by the laser cannons and, well, Spinno of course. He loved talking with GMs and getting lots of attention. He also almost had as many followers as AnnieOakLeaf. He knew he could beat her! So one day he promised to himself, "I will be on Kingdom Island every day and night". Kingdom Island became his obsession. He never missed one second!

Almost a month later. He finally was only 10 followers away from Annie! But no one would follow him. Razor became very angry at his fellow dragons, he would Spam new players mail, but none of them followed. At this point, he was very mad. He spammed Tony to follow him. Finally after 3 weeks... He got 9 followers! He was so happy. Just one more and he would have the most follows in Kingdom island history! He saw a new user come on, This was only chance!

Raxor Started mail with the new user:

Raxor: Can u folloew me plz I need folewes

?: Yes

At this point Raxor was unhappy. He never saw a message saying he got followed!

He sent more

Raxor realized he was offline...Raxor raged!!! He went crazy! He knew not one other person would be able to follow him!

Raxor was really mad, he decided to go to the waterfall to cheer up. When he got to the waterfall, he walked into Spinno's lab. He noticed something, Spinno wasn't there. Raxor just looked, he knew Spinno was probably doing experiments of some sort. As he explored though, all the NPC's were gone, every single one. Raxor then got very mad at the Developers, how could they think of deleting the game's NPC's? Raxor then just decided to sit at the Harbor.

Mail arrived! Oh goody! Raxor was pleased at this sight!
It was mail from the same guy!

?: From darkness I see, from light you watch

Raxor laughed at this, he knew it was probably some kid trying to Roleplay with him, oh brother!

Raxor: Lisen I don't wan play games ok?

He didn't get a response!

He went to the waterfall to see if there was any silver. Something didn't feel right, then He saw one pair of dimly lit red eyes staring at him. Raxor stared at it, trying to figure out what it was.

More mail arrives, Raxor was a bit nervous to open it, but he did.

?: You have seen my eyes so you endured my lesson, now you must pay the price

Raxor was uncontrollably laughing. This dragon is weird! What lesson? Raxor stopped laughing, he still hasn't beat Annie! He started to rage! Raxor logged off for the night, hoping the next day he will finally get that one follower.

He logged on
Everything was very eerie looking... Dragons faces turned into a frown, how could GMs do this? After he got that one follower, he had to leave!

He checked his followers- just in case!

Nothing, Nada
Every single follower was cleared from his list

Raxor started crying, then he saw eyes staring down at him. Raxor screamed, but it was too late.

Legend has it that Raxor became the eyes, no one knows why the eyes targeted him in the first place, but maybe you should be more aware of who you ask to follow you....

Picture taken 1 week ago of the eyes???
Slenderman

Re: Creepypasta- The Dragon's eyes

Postby Slenderman » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:51 pm

I really hoped this would've turned out really scary, but it didn't XD
Anyways I hoped you liked it!
Slenderman

Return to General Discussion