The Future of Kingdom Island V2

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

The Future of Kingdom Island V2

Postby Slenderman » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:36 pm

So last time a put a little too much effort in to writing my opinion. This time I will get a bit deeper into without the colors.

First off, let me get this straight. I love kingdom island, which is why I make fan art and topics on the forums. But let's be honest

Has Kingdom Island really gone anywhere since 2012 (Year I joined)

Ok sure. You have had epic parties and cool updates such as the 4.0 but....Well, There really hasn't been a major change. No new places, Same HUD. Same old Harbor, Shore, Valcano, Waterfall, And castle.

Ok sure.... The holiday updates changed the entire artwork. But it never stayed that way. It's seems like new users come and go, Annie and I are they only users left standing from 2012. I always get really exited when Tony says, "Be patient. Trust us a epic update is coming!". Then when it comes out, it's only fun for about week.

At this point, if you want every single person on KI to enjoy the game forever, try to release a update so epic that we can't believe you just added it in.

I hope you understand ;)
Slenderman

Re: The Future of Kingdom Island V2

Postby Slenderman » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:36 pm

Like I said, I DO NOT DISLIKE KINGDOM ISLAND

I just wanted to point out the direction it may be going in.
Slenderman

Postby Tony » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:41 am

Please provide suggestions on what we should add to make the game better and we can consider it!
Tony
Admin

Postby Stephen » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:12 pm

I agree that it's a shame there haven't been anymore updates recently. We're working hard on the next couple, with a lot of behind the scenes changes which should make getting updates to you faster in future. Hopefully you will see an improvement soon.

I also joined the game in 2012, though I've been working from the other side. I think it's a little unfair to say not much has changed. In 2012 the mobile game you could just a red dragon it had no items, no followers/following or chat history. Towards the end of 2012 we released the first version of the game on web.

Now, the game is cross platform available on iOS, Android and web. You can pick your dragon's colour, there are at least 40 items, follow other users, tell people they have a cool outfit and the blocks game in the cinema. The ballroom and secret lair have been added as new places to go. In the latest update alone we added offline messaging so you can keep conversations going, feed to post your thoughts to followers and quicker ways to get the most commonly used screens.

Obviously we want to do more and will be doing more in future. It's easy to forget how far KI has come. We want to make the next updates to make the game even better for all our players.
Stephen
Development Team

Return to General Discussion