Same Old Kingdom Island

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Same Old Kingdom Island

Postby Duder » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:47 am

I'm sick of this game. I really enjoyed Kingdom Island when I joined however there hasn't been much change to the island at all with the exception of holiday parties since. I really think a HUGE change needs to come, and come fast. Each time I come online I see new users because no user sticks around knowing that nothing will happen for a significant period of time. I know the team is working hard... but this virtual world needs to be taken to a whole new level. Even on twitter Kingdom Island is barely known. I don't have specific ideas, hopefully that can be left to the people that read this to pitch their suggestions (if people read the forums anymore, let's be honest... unfortunately). I have nothing bad to say about the game, it's just a wish something would come out of it so that it will actually draw people back. There is so much competition in this industry and this game is being left in the dust.
Duder

Re: Same Old Kingdom Island

Postby Tony » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:28 am

We have a lot coming soon, just need to send it out. We're working on it, it's not easy being a small team then then being compared to games produced by billion dollar corporations.
Tony
Admin

Return to General Discussion