New Update!

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

New Update!

Postby Duder » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:31 am

Hey guys, Duder here!

The new update is absolutely amazing. The island decorations and items are awesome and the new game truly is so addicting. I thought I would dedicate this post to explain how to play also also give some hints on how to play Blocks.

Blocks is Kingdom Island's new (and first) game which can be found inside the Theater. Once inside, click the Arcade game to begin playing. You will see a 3-chain green block moving across the bottom row. You want to click "GO" in order to place it down.

Watch this video or read these instructions :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1WD5ywlVI

Instructions:
1) Start by placing the first block down (by clicking "GO")
2) Time each block to fall on top of the one you just placed
3) If your block piece does not completely fit on the block below it, you will lose length in the next block you'll need to place down.
4) The goal is to get as high up as you can in levels until you lose all your blocks.

Tricks:
When I play, I set my first block in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th places on the grid (from the left). Then I click as fast as I can until I reach the "5 silver section." From there, I time how fast the single moving block is going by noting when it hits the right side wall. Once I figure out the rhythm, I click "GO" when I get the sense it will stop on the block below it.

After practicing, you should be able to reach the top, like I did. (And trust me, it wasn't easy)

Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays!
Duder :)
Duder

Re: New Update!

Postby Tony » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Great video and nice job getting to the top level!
Tony
Admin

Re: New Update!

Postby Penguitt » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:11 am

Like the new update, haha. Glad there is finally a mini-game :)
Penguitt

Return to General Discussion