The future of kingdom island.

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

The future of kingdom island.

Postby Slenderman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Cpdark motivated me to make this.

Kingdom island....A masterpiece of artwork....But what is the downside of it?
Recently Kingdom Island has made some pretty nice updates,But still none to make me go WOOOAAAHHH
Here are the downsides of kingdom Island and my final rating.

The downsides of Kingdom Island
Kingdom island dosn't make a lot of tweets, which keeps the KI community dying to wait for the next update, And while the Dev team is working on the good new update, KI loses some members. No sounds have been implemented exept user music, which is cool, but it could use some good ol' fashion sounds at some points. GMs aren't on very often, The only time GMs are on, is if there are 20 people or more.

The upsides of kingdom island
Every update is worth the while waiting for, and are very fun. You can make hundreds of freinds in a safe environment. There is no other game like Kingdom Island on the App Store and on the computer.

So what is the future of KI? if the staff keeps working hard, one day they will be successful.

My rating:8.4/10 keep it up staff!
Slenderman

Re: The future of kingdom island.

Postby Duder » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Hey Slenderman,

I must respectfully disagree with you on a few things. For one, Kingdom Island has been the first virtual world to successfully make an app for it's game and have it available on several devices (which is the leading cause for tons and tons of new dragons joining the game each week). The Kingdom Island staff is on whenever they get the opportunity, not just when a certain amount of dragons are on the island. If anything, more dragons seem to stay online longer when a moderator is present, anticipating a trivia game or party to take place. Kingdom Island does need improvements clearly, but the staff does not need to be flooded with slightly negative forum posts on what is to come of this game every week. There are several awesome updates coming and the staff responded last week stating that within these next few months, Kingdom Island will have a massive improvement from what it is looking like now. The next update for this game is coming in a few days.

Other than that (so the mods do not need to reiterate their information), read what they had to say regarding cpdarkrai's forum post. Do you want to see something on the game? Add it to my Ideas list.

Duder :D
Duder

Postby Tony » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Thanks Duder and thanks Slenderman for your input. We have a new update coming in a few days, of which has 17 new items, a Christmas update, and a new game! So please, be sure to check out the new update.

In the next coming months, we're adding (and already working on) some major new updates no other virtual world has implemented before. So be ready and keep checking. We'll have a new website and with that a blog too.
Tony
Admin

Postby Slenderman » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:04 am

Tony wrote:Thanks Duder and thanks Slenderman for your input. We have a new update coming in a few days, of which has 17 new items, a Christmas update, and a new game! So please, be sure to check out the new update.

In the next coming months, we're adding (and already working on) some major new updates no other virtual world has implemented before. So be ready and keep checking. We'll have a new website and with that a blog too.

Sounds good
Slenderman

Return to General Discussion