What's the future of kingdom island?

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

What's the future of kingdom island?

Postby CpDarkrai » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Although kingdom island is still growing,
I haven't really seen much happen. Although I think it's great that Kingdom Island is out on android now and I do visit on my Nexus 7 on occasion. Well not much else is really going on. And yes there are players online but there hasn't been much heard from the devs and mods. It'd be great to have the blog back up for information, yes I know there is twitter but it is heading towards nearly a month since a tweet, and the forums, not much has really been posted I can understand that there is prevented forum registration because of the spam attacks recently thus no new players can join. But even the older members on the forums aren't really active anymore. It'd be great to see more 'activity' on this if you see what I mean, I can understand that you may be doing something else or working hard on future updates but maybe things like sneak peaks, or messages on twitter about what progress has been made upon the next update to keep us posted would be great.
This virtual world has a lot of potential, it is great. I am just a bit worried about the state of it at the moment as it seems to be going downhill a bit from my point of view
Thanks for reading,
~CpDarkrai
CpDarkrai

Re: What's the future of kingdom island?

Postby Fano » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:19 am

Hey there CpDarkrai!

It has been quiet hasn't it? But don't worry! Amazing things are being planned for the future. I heard the Blog is indeed coming back with a new look and the player's patience will be worth it.

Thank you for your feedback regarding sneak peeks; a players point of view is always appreciated. I'm sure the Team will consider this.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to express your concerns.

-Fano
Fano

Postby Tony » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:53 pm

There is a lot of huge features coming to Kingdom Island. Completely innovative to the virtual world industry. Give us 2 months and you'll have quite the time on Kingdom Island, believe me, things are going to pick up really quick and you won't miss the forums at all.
Tony
Admin

Postby Duder » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Interesting point Cpdarkrai! Definitely agree with some of the things you said but sooner or later, like the moderators said... things will pick up!

If you have something you are absolutely dying to see on the game in a future update, comment it (if not already mentioned) on my forum post I created yesterday. The mods are always looking for our feedback so seeing what current users want is always a great idea (especially from users like us who have been a part of the game a while).

Duder :D
Duder

Return to General Discussion