Ive been thinking that......

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Ive been thinking that......

Postby Dream » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 am

I want to make my own competition , and i will ask for permission from tony ,i know i cant give you silver and gold but maybe i can ask tony to do it ? If this competition does be accepted by tony then the prize will be 400 silver and maybe 200 gold ,is that ok ? And the competition goes like this...... Basically you just write a funny poem that will make tony laugh and also the other [GM] hope fully they will deicide for the funniest poem,maybe me too if tony lets me ,perhaps you can vote if you want the competition to begin or not so maybe if the competition has a huge population (which i dont think it is) then we can begin the competition ! Votes start now just leave a message below and say if you want it to go on or no ,im just trying to make kingdom island fun :)) and tony if this topic is innapropiate you cn just tell me because i just wanted to help ;)
THANKS for reading
Dream

Re: Ive been thinking that......

Postby Snoopgurl » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 pm

I think that will be fun
Snoopgurl

Re: Ive been thinking that......

Postby Tony » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Cool idea. We can give silver to users if you can get a bunch to participate in the contest. Keep it organized and let me know who the winner is and we'll give them 400 silver!
Tony
Admin

Return to General Discussion