Old Gaming Concepts?

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Old Gaming Concepts?

Postby Alex Eskimo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 am

FINALLY! This game is back on track. By the way, I like your new name. It fits the game real well.

Anyway...as far as the 'rooms' in the game go, are you going to use the old 'rooms' for the new game?

Also, is Alex Ronay still in on this or what is he doing nowadays?

And lastly, I'd love to help you guys. If I can find time away from schoolwork and working on my own virtual world I would be happy to send in some Middle Aged ideas for your game!
http://www.designpowerpoint.blogspot.com/
Alex Eskimo

Re: Old Gaming Concepts?

Postby Tony » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:35 am

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the complements! I am just finishing up the website and re-skinning this forum, so if things look a little off, it's because they are being worked on. Hopefully that is ok! But overall, I am happy you like the new decisions we are making with the game!

Alex Ronay is not a part of this game anymore, I am in contact with him, hopefully in the future he can do some art for the game, but for now, no.

Feel free to help get the boards going again! Tell some people we're back! I'll have forum signature and avatars ready soon. I am waiting for a marketing campaign until I finish the forums and website, that should be done this week actually.
Tony
Admin

Return to General Discussion