Play Kingdom Island HTML5 On Your iOS Device!

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Play Kingdom Island HTML5 On Your iOS Device!

Postby Dragonite » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:34 pm

I actually had this app sitting in my 'Other' folder and decided try Kingdom Island on it, and to my amazement it worked! The app is called Mercury Browser and yes...IT'S FREE. There is also a $0.99 version but I don't think there's a loss in that. But not only can you play Kingdom Island on your iOS device, it's actually a very nice browsing app. You can have themes and all kinds of stuff. But overall this is for the people who are: too lazy to go on their computer :lol: or don't have a HTML5 browser (e.g. Internet Explorer). Anyways here is the the link to download the free version on the App Store if you coincidentally were using your iOS device:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mercury-browser-fast-web-browser/id331012646?mt=8

Edit: By the way I was using my iPad 3rd Generation, since the screen is smaller on the iPod and iPhone it may be a bit harder to play. But the music works :D
Dragonite

Re: Play Kingdom Island HTML5 On Your iOS Device!

Postby Tony » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 am

Yup! That's the cool thing about HTML5 where as Flash you can't do that. It also loads extremely fast.

Android devices can load it too. Just depends on how fast the phone's CPU power is.
Tony
Admin

Return to General Discussion