Clothing

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Clothing

Postby Penguitt » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Hey fellow KingdomIslanders,

So currently there are 3 clothing items. These are a Jester's Hat, A Blue Shirt, and a tie. Well on the Dragon's Den page, it shows many characters. http://kingdomisland.com/dragons-den.php Each of these characters have clothing that are not available in the game. I was wondering if we could have the clothing that they do, but given a twist so they're not the same. Also, maybe Bugz could be pets, while also giving us help when we click on them.

What do you think?

-Penguitt
Penguitt

Re: Clothing

Postby alfred » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Good idea Penguitt! I cant wait for them to combine the game and iOS version together and then the updates will be released! If u click purchase gold on ur player card you can buy clothes :)
alfred

Postby Pacman » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 pm

I agree that we should get more clothing, also kinda the same type as seen on ( http://kingdomisland.com/dragons-den.php ) But I also understand that the web-based of Kingdom Island is just starting out. The Kingdom Island Staff should have a contest, for people to design clothing for Kingdom Island. It would bring out a lot of Designers :) You, The Kingdom Island Staff can think of a prize ;)
Pacman

Postby Cheweh » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:13 am

Great ideas, Penguitt! Love them and I totally agree with you!
Pacman has a very, very, very nice idea about the designing contest on the official blog. That'd show which dragons are true artists.
Cheweh

Postby alexronay » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 am

Kingdom Island has been a work in progress for 6 years, starting out as dragonplay. Back then we had tons of clothing that never made it. We then changed course and redesigned the entire game to be more modern, we still have many ideas and free items that we are working on. I love the idea of a clothing contest. Maybe to make it easier I can post a big version of the player ID dragon on a thread here and see what you can come up with for an item. then we'll take a vote.
alexronay
Design Team

Return to General Discussion