More users needed!

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

More users needed!

Postby alfred » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:35 am

This game is really good and is designed beautifully. I really believe that the game has potential to be big, it just needs more users! This has been bugging me out a lot. I think if you go on twitter and starting messaging all the famous clubpenguin bloggers and the rest of your target audience to sign up for the game Kingdom island would receive about 50 more users.
alfred

Re: More users needed!

Postby Jake » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:59 am

Kingdom Island will grow as more features are implemented into the game. Club Penguin was not always popular. It wasn't until games and clothing were added. Kingdom Island will be similar. People by themselves tend to annoy other people. From what has been accomplished in a relatively short amount of time, (compared to six years) the game is looking fantastic. There is a lot of movement going on from the staff from what I see backstage. You will not be disappointed with the hard work from all of the staff.

You can help by advertising the game to your friends and checking back every so often to see if an update is coming soon. You are already doing great by posting on the forum!
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Pacman » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:38 pm

I am friends with some big famous Club Penguin, Moshi Monsters, Tinkatolli, etc. players, I will bring up this game to them and see if they are willing to advertise it. I also think that if we could updating Kingdom Island with more clothes, rooms, parties, more users will come and become regular users.
Pacman

Postby Jake » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Pacman wrote:I am friends with some big famous Club Penguin, Moshi Monsters, Tinkatolli, etc. players, I will bring up this game to them and see if they are willing to advertise it. I also think that if we could updating Kingdom Island with more clothes, rooms, parties, more users will come and become regular users.

Those things are in the works actually. If you play Kingdom Island on your computer by clicking "Play Now!" above the "More" tab on the navigation bar, you can have clothes and different colors.

The rooms have been updated as well. All of these features will be on the mobile version and they will eventually be synced together so people playing on the computer can play with people on mobile.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Tony » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:09 pm

All great ideas! Spreading the word and getting members to join would be excellent!
Tony
Admin

Return to General Discussion