My Kingdom Island Story

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

My Kingdom Island Story

Postby Slenderman » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Hey guys, Whats up???
So I think i've been playing KI long enough to get a story out! (But geeze, you dragonplay players, Now you guys can tell a story)

So it starts in about, Early september of 2012. I came on and Id'e say, there was about 10 red dragons on. I just walked around, Went around the map, And basically just almost died of boredom (Remember this was 2 years ago). I tried to play the game for about 2 more times. I thought I had nothing better to do, So I deleted KI. So about 2 months later, It was January 2013, I was bored, And I really wanted to play a online world. I searched it up, Guess what popped up first? Kingdom island. I didn't want to, but something urged me to redownload it. It was still boring, But certainly waay different from what I remembered. The dragons looked better and the maps were slightly updated. But again, Not interested. But this time I kept it- Just in case it got popular or anything. So Id'e say, about 5 months later is when I came back again. By this point, I forgot my old account. What to name it???? Duh! I'm super cool! So I named my dragon super cool, and when I clicked Join, My friends, I had the best KI experience that i've ever had in 2012 and 2014 combined. For some reason, Everyone was really nice! But not only that, There was certainly more players. But the reason it was the best? People talked just for fun, And they listened. I remember just joining random groups of people and pretending we were soldiers, Or that we were gods. And I made many friends, but one of my best friends was Eternal (Can't remember any others). I had so much good fun!!!! By November. It died down quite a bit, A lot of my friends left, even Eternal. No more groups started. I stayed though, I thought I could put in any helpful ideas. KI was technicaly dead from January 2014 to September. I tried my best not to leave, I knew I could find something to do. Atleast how I picture it, KI is slowly recovering, But thats good!

Now I can't get a decent conversation without the person walking away, or eventually ignoring me. I don't see anymore groups, As many dragons prefer solo style (Nothing wrong with that). And friends are hard to make seeing how people are more concentrated on getting silver, buying,etc (Again nothing wrong with it). But I stay, Ya know why? 'Cause I know it's gonna get better, Sooner or later there WILL be conversations. There WILL be groups! It just takes time

P.S: If ya wanna see my friend Eternal he made a forum post about our old group: http://kingdomisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=508
Slenderman

Re: My Kingdom Island Story

Postby Tony » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:48 am

We're doing our best to bring new dragons to the island! We have a lot being worked on but it just takes time to get this processed unfortunately! Soon it'll be how it was before!
Tony
Admin

Return to General Discussion