5 fun stuff to do in Kingdom Island.

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

5 fun stuff to do in Kingdom Island.

Postby joeyourock12 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:05 am

Hey Dragons,

First off I would like to say I am sorry that I haven't been posting on the forums recently,I have been very busy.But anyways here is the whole point of this post.Recently I have noticed a lot of Dragons have been slightly bored in the game,so I decided I should do a list of 5 fun games and stuff to do around the island.This took a while to think about and here it is:

1.Play hide'n'seek!
It is very fun!Look at OriginalName's post for a list of places to hide!

2.Give tours!
Simply stand around and ask "who wants a tour?"When you have about 3 dragons start the tour and show everyone the main things about the island.

3.Play tag!
Tag is a game I see not many dragons playing but you need to play it!Its really good fun!

4.Do silver hunting!
All you need to do is find someone to play against and then go around the island trying to collect silver!After about 10-15 minutes meet up and ask how much silver you managed to earn while playing.The person with the most silver wins!

5.Host competitions!
Any competition works great!You could do fashion competitions or trivia!Think of a prize it could be a shout-out in the feed or maybe a follow and a cool outfit!

There all the ones that I have thought of.Please comment below if you have any ideas for ones I could add to the list!

Thanks
-Joeyourock12 :D
joeyourock12
Beta Tester

Re: 5 fun stuff to do in Kingdom Island.

Postby Mouser » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 am

Hello Joey,

Those ideas are great! I especially like the hide and seek and silver hunting games. I will have to try 'em out!

Another idea -
Dragon Races
- Choose a map to host the race.
- Place a "referee" Dragon in all race locations to determine a winner and monitor for fair play.
- Have each Dragon racer line up in one area of the map as the starting and finishing line and count down from 3. On "GO" each Dragon will race to a specified location (ie: from the shore near the volcano to inside the volcano at the farthest end of the map and back again).
- The winner of the Dragon races can be determined and a prize rewarded.
There can be list of rules, tasks and themes written out on the forum before each race to make the game more interactive, dynamic and of course - fun! :)

You should organize some of these functions and invite the fellow Dragons to play.

Thanks for sharing. :)

- Mouser
Mouser

Postby joeyourock12 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:57 am

Mouser wrote:Hello Joey,

Those ideas are great! I especially like the hide and seek and silver hunting games. I will have to try 'em out!

Another idea -
Dragon Races
- Choose a map to host the race.
- Place a "referee" Dragon in all race locations to determine a winner and monitor for fair play.
- Have each Dragon racer line up in one area of the map as the starting and finishing line and count down from 3. On "GO" each Dragon will race to a specified location (ie: from the shore near the volcano to inside the volcano at the farthest end of the map and back again).
- The winner of the Dragon races can be determined and a prize rewarded.
There can be list of rules, tasks and themes written out on the forum before each race to make the game more interactive, dynamic and of course - fun! :)

You should organize some of these functions and invite the fellow Dragons to play.

Thanks for sharing. :)

- Mouser

Thanks for you'r idea!I love this one,I am going to try to arrange a race around the island soon! :D
joeyourock12
Beta Tester

Postby Mouser » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:34 am

No problem! :) Have fun! If you organize the race in advance, I may be able to participate as well.
Mouser

Return to General Discussion