Activity on the forum

Bug reports, questions and answer along with general support should be posted here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Activity on the forum

Postby Jake » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 pm

I understand that the forum won't be too busy until after the game is officially released but is there a way we could promote the forum better? Like, maybe create a teaser application to show the progress of the game?
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Re: Activity on the forum

Postby Tony » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 am

I decided I was going to let the forums just play out for the time.

I'll give you a quick update- basically, the game code is done. We work everyday at 5PM Pacific Standard Time on the game until about 8. We successfully submitted the app, then declined it so we could test it locally before launching.

It's imminent. I'll send out mass emails on the Dragonplay sit, and the Kingdomisland site along with Twitter, Facebook and other social outlets. People will download the game and will post/ask questions on the boards here.

When the game is launched, we will need people promoting and getting users excited about the game. That much is true.
Tony
Admin

Postby Jake » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 pm

vultren wrote:I decided I was going to let the forums just play out for the time.

I'll give you a quick update- basically, the game code is done. We work everyday at 5PM Pacific Standard Time on the game until about 8. We successfully submitted the app, then declined it so we could test it locally before launching.

It's imminent. I'll send out mass emails on the Dragonplay sit, and the Kingdomisland site along with Twitter, Facebook and other social outlets. People will download the game and will post/ask questions on the boards here.

When the game is launched, we will need people promoting and getting users excited about the game. That much is true.

I said this to you before through PM but for anyone else reading this,

The game will promote itself mainly on the app store with it being in the multiplayer games section considering there is nothing remotely close to this on the app store. And hey, you beat club penguin to it.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Jeff » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:41 am

I post on here and i am going to tell my friends at school to.
Excited for Kingdom Island!
Jeff

Return to Support/Questions & Answers