Invisible Dragon

Bug reports, questions and answer along with general support should be posted here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Invisible Dragon

Postby Pacman » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Hello, today I logged onto Kingdom Island and my dragon was invisible on my screen and also everyone's else. Me, Penguitt, Mark and Poachkama couldn't figure out how to fix it, I tried clearing me cache, restarting my computer and it didn't do anything. So I thought maybe changing my color will help and it does, but why did this happen? :?
Pacman

Re: Invisible Dragon

Postby Stephen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:34 am

Thanks for letting me know, I think it would probably be a bug on the system that remembers what you were last wearing. When you login you are the same colour as you were when you logged off (in theory). I will look into it and try to fix it.
Stephen
Development Team

Postby Penguitt » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Stephen wrote:Thanks for letting me know, I think it would probably be a bug on the system that remembers what you were last wearing. When you login you are the same colour as you were when you logged off (in theory). I will look into it and try to fix it.

Penguitt

Postby Stephen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Thank you for the screenshot, it helps me work out realise what has happened.

Okay, this issue is related to the "Item Thief" issue. Have not established the cause of that issue yet, but have prevented it from causing this problem. The fix will be in the next version of the game.
Stephen
Development Team

Postby Pacman » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Thank you for taking that screenshot, Penguitt. Also glad to see that you have figured out how to fix it, Stephen. :D
Pacman

Postby Penguitt » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Stephen wrote:Thank you for the screenshot, it helps me work out realise what has happened.

Okay, this issue is related to the "Item Thief" issue. Have not established the cause of that issue yet, but have prevented it from causing this problem. The fix will be in the next version of the game.
Pacman wrote:Thank you for taking that screenshot, Penguitt. Also glad to see that you have figured out how to fix it, Stephen. :D

No problem! Posted the glitch on my blog when it happened xD so more screenshots are there
Penguitt

Return to Support/Questions & Answers