Is it possible to get author for Kingdom Island blog?

Bug reports, questions and answer along with general support should be posted here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Is it possible to get author for Kingdom Island blog?

Postby Poachkama » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Hello Staff members and members of Kingdom Island,

I would like to know is it possible for kids that are really great with grammar, punctuation and capitalization able to get the rank as a author for Kingdom island blog, and is very active on the game and forums? You may not be hiring currently for a author on the blog, and I know the staff here does most of the blogging on the blog but I would like to be able to work on the Kingdom Island blog, are we eligible enough if we are the current age or age after 11? If you would like some information for requirements to get a rank as author you can private message me for the private details and the public details will be displayed here:

Psst! I posted this below just in case you needed some information.

Name: *Private

Joining date of Kingdom Island: Jan 18, 2013

Language: English

Country: USA *State,City, area or exact location is completely personal*

English Rating: I think a 7, Sometimes I do make mistakes when posting or typing, I do read often and I love to read. Just not completely good with details, I am still working on trying to improve my vocabulary as well. I began typing at age 9 and learned myself.

Active: Yes, At least about 5-7 Hours at least on the game during days off, during school day probably sometimes may be on as the same time as my days off, sometimes I may need to do chores and may not find the time to be on.

Why do I want to be a author of Kingdom Island?: To me whenever I join a virtual world I feel like theirs a need to make a website for it, and I've done that for almost all games I've joined except for this game currently Kingdom island, I used to blog using Blogger, and deleted my blogger account and the following trademarks related to Blogger, this included my YouTube and Google Account for good. I've blogged since I was 9, my first time I started blogging was using simplesite. I have not yet blogged ever since I deleted my account for Google Services with Blogger, and I really want to blog for Kingdom island. I really love this game so much and I want to be able to do something on here instead of being a member. I could create my own site again but I don't want too anymore, I can't design my own graphics and most of the time when I do barely anyone views it, Blogging has been part of me for any virtual world I've joined, and being able to work for a game or getting a rank on it would make me so happy I've always wanted to work on a game!.
I'm Poku! That's me, I'll mainly post on the forums.
Poachkama

Return to Support/Questions & Answers