Primary Games

Bug reports, questions and answer along with general support should be posted here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Primary Games

Postby Sand » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Not quite sure where to post this one, guess this will do! :P

Players usually play on more than one VW so some will have lots of friends on one game and lots on another, so its important to promote Kingdom Island as word will travel fast.

A very popular game that advertises childrens games is www.primarygames.com this would be a great way to spread the word a bit more! Tony, you might want to look into it and contact someone there. :)

Thanks guys!!

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Re: Primary Games

Postby Tony » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:56 pm

I've been there before and contacted them. Haven't heard back yet though. I'll try again later, we're really going to focus on marketing once we get the app updated and everything is running the same.
Tony
Admin

Postby Sand » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Ah ok! Beat me too it :P
Sounds like a good plan!

Sand

Postby Penguitt » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Looks like you beat me to the punch haha I emailed her last weekend
Penguitt

Postby Pacman » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Good idea to email Primary Games, they would be really big help to spread Kingdom Island around! :) I hope they reply back to your email Tony.
Pacman

Postby Sand » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 am

Same here ^^ It will definitely help get the word out as its a younger audience I believe the majority of the members here heard about KI island through Twitter or Facebook, which many of the players on Primary Games dont have because they may be too young, by advertising KI on their website it should get word out to those without social networking accounts :)

Sand

Postby Pacman » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Also some of the people that have been told about Kingdom Island on Twitter/Facebook, are older teens, and some of them are immature and rude, and we don't want that on Kingdom Island. I think Primary Games will help Kingdom Island get younger and nice users onto the game, so then more people will stay because everyone is so nice on the game. :)
Pacman

Return to Support/Questions & Answers