Issue

Bug reports, questions and answer along with general support should be posted here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Issue

Postby Dalton » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi there!

First, congratulations on the HTML5 launch and updates - looks outstanding!

I had an account named Dalton, and for the longest time is wasn't working. Not too long ago, it started working again, and now for days I haven't been able to log in. Tony might remember helping me a while back too with some account issues. Let's just say I've had very bad luck with this account.

I was wondering if an administrator can just completely delete my account so I can start all over, make a new account, using the same username.

Is that possible, perhaps?

Thanks! And congrats again!
Dalton
Dalton

Re: Issue

Postby Stephen » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Thank you, sorry to hear you are having problems.

Which version are you struggling to log in to? It looks to me like the iOS server is currently unavailable. The html5 version should be working normally (and the Dalton account will work on that). If this is the case that would mean there is no problem with your account so a deletion would not resolve the problem. Hope this helps you.
Stephen
Development Team

Postby Dalton » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey Stephen,

Thanks for the reply. It looks like I'm having somewhat better luck - instead of getting an error message it's telling me my password is wrong. I almost wonder if thats been the problem all along. Do you guys have a "Forgot Password" form anywhere?

If not, can I have one of you guys change it for me to something random and let me know privately what its been changed too?

Thanks again!
Dalton
Dalton

Postby Dalton » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi again,

Sorry for the double post - I think I got my password and I successfully logged in.

You know what's weird though, is I'm pretty sure when I first had the account the "D" in Dalton was capitalized, but now it is lowercase... was that a change recently made?

If not... are we able to to make changes to our names to fix that? :lol:

Thanks for all the hard work,
Dalton
Dalton

Postby Jake » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Dalton wrote:Hi again,

Sorry for the double post - I think I got my password and I successfully logged in.

You know what's weird though, is I'm pretty sure when I first had the account the "D" in Dalton was capitalized, but now it is lowercase... was that a change recently made?

If not... are we able to to make changes to our names to fix that? :lol:

Thanks for all the hard work,
Dalton

As far as I am aware, the names are automatically capitalized in the game.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Stephen » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 am

Whether a name appears in capitals or not depends on the version. The mobile version has everyones name in lower case, the html5 version (and next version of the mobile) has it in the same form as when you registered. Some users due to the way the previous version work have their names in all lowercase regardless how they logged in. I've changed it to Dalton for you.
Stephen
Development Team

Postby sparkart » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 am

The username shouldn't be case sensitive.
sparkart
Development Team

Postby alfred » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:00 pm

usernames arent case sensitive :idea:
alfred

Return to Support/Questions & Answers