Can i apply to become a mod?

Bug reports, questions and answer along with general support should be posted here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Can i apply to become a mod?

Postby alfred » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:42 pm

I think i would make a great mod on this game, I've gotten about 3 people so far to sign up for this game and can get WAY more, i am great at advertising sites! I was going to apply as designer but you obviously have high standards :p I know i will become a great mod on this game someday. I am going to upload videos of this game on my youtube account, thesaggybagel soon(after i finish designing the channel). Also, how long did it take to get the game working on html5?

-Alfred
alfred

Re: Can i apply to become a mod?

Postby Jake » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:02 pm

alfred wrote:I think i would make a great mod on this game, I've gotten about 3 people so far to sign up for this game and can get WAY more, i am great at advertising sites! I was going to apply as designer but you obviously have high standards :p I know i will become a great mod on this game someday. I am going to upload videos of this game on my youtube account, thesaggybagel soon(after i finish designing the channel). Also, how long did it take to get the game working on html5?

-Alfred

I know that I don't personally have a say in the matter but the game is not active enough YET to where we need more moderators. The forum also doesn't currently need any moderators. Stay around for a while and perhaps you could be one. It is easier to become a moderator when you do not focus on becoming a moderator.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Tony » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:07 pm

We'll ask you if we are seeking help. Currently, with the user load (which grows everyday) we don't need new ones yet. But when the time comes, those who are active here in the forums, help spread the word, and are an active member will be the top candidates.

It took us months for the mobile, used some code from that for HTML5, then a few more months to code the HTML5 version along with a ton of new graphics. A lot work went into it. We feel its becoming feature rich now.
Tony
Admin

Postby alfred » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:33 am

Great! thanks for the reply, until then I'll keep active around the community!
alfred

Return to Support/Questions & Answers