Hardly Working

Bug reports, questions and answer along with general support should be posted here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Hardly Working

Postby Dalton » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello,

I was excited to see you guys launched the app, congratulations! However, I'm experiencing some issues.

First of all, typing into the text boxes is extremely odd... It took me a while to figure it out, but I eventually got it. Just for future references, people may not have the patience for it, because I was at the verge of giving up.

Anyways, after I logged in, the loading screen was just saying "Loading..." the whole time with a blue screen and the KI logo. I restarted the app and everything, no luck. Eventually, I got a screen that took my to the loading screen and said in red at the top: "Could not connect to the server. Try again later..."

Hoping these issues will be addressed!

Cheers!
Dalton
Dalton

Re: Hardly Working

Postby Tony » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Server was down. My fault. I saw you tried to login and it works now.
Tony
Admin

Postby Dalton » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Yes! It's working now. Thanks! :-)
Dalton

Postby Dalton » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 pm

I've been trying to log in since Saturday, and I haven't been able to all week because it always says that it cannot connect to the server, and to try again later. I paid $2 for this not only to support you guys, but to actually play too! :D

Let me know if this is an issue on my end or what, but I haven't been able to log in at all. If this is going to be an App, the server should always be available! :)

Dalton
Dalton

Postby Tony » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

Dalton wrote:I've been trying to log in since Saturday, and I haven't been able to all week because it always says that it cannot connect to the server, and to try again later. I paid $2 for this not only to support you guys, but to actually play too! :D

Let me know if this is an issue on my end or what, but I haven't been able to log in at all. If this is going to be an App, the server should always be available! :)

Dalton

Not sure what the issue might be. I played all weekend, talked with other members, and have been able to login this morning too. Check your internet connection. It will display as "cannot connect to the sever" if you are not connected to the internet.
Tony
Admin

Postby Dalton » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Bummer, I'm not sure what's going on then. I know I have internet connection, and sometimes I get past the login screen to a loading screen that persists forever, or the cannot connect to server page. The issue must be on my end, but I'm not sure.
Dalton

Postby Tony » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Dalton wrote:Bummer, I'm not sure what's going on then. I know I have internet connection, and sometimes I get past the login screen to a loading screen that persists forever, or the cannot connect to server page. The issue must be on my end, but I'm not sure.

I saw on the recent server logs you try to login. Make another account and see if the issue continues. I've been playing today and met up with others. Server is working fine. Could be your account or wrong password?
Tony
Admin

Return to Support/Questions & Answers