WHAT COLOR DRAGON ARE YOU?

Post anything here not related to Kingdom Island

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Postby Kyranq » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 pm

On Kingdom Island you will find dragons of many colors. The question is what color dragon are you?

BLUE: Blue dragons are usually more sensitive, emotional and more romantic. They value connections with friends, family, and close connections with other dragons. Blue dragons also like working on creative projects and love helping other dragons achieve peace. They don’t like dragons that are mean to other dragons.

RED: Red Dragons are adventurous and like things done their way. They have a tendency to break rules and sometimes get into trouble. They love change and excitement and are full of energy. Other dragons are drawn to them for friendship because they are fun and exciting company. They tend to hate rules and the dragons that impose them. They also hate orderliness because of their spontaneous nature.

YELLOW: Yellow Dragons are organizers and love to plan and be ready for anything. They tend to write checklists and schedules of all the things they need to do. Yellow dragons are not likely to be late or absent because they value a clean record. They also have a passion to help the dragon community and often make great leaders. They are determined, ambitious, and reliable. They hate leaving work undone, and can sometimes try to control other dragons’ actions.

GREEN: Green dragons love the outdoors. You will often see them spending most their time in the mountains or by water. They also have a very close spiritual connection with other creatures and dragons. Green dragons great learners; they listen well and ask plenty of questions. They hate problems and often like to find solutions to them. They hate irrational dragons, and things that destroy nature.
Kyranq

Re: WHAT COLOR DRAGON ARE YOU?

Postby alexronay » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:36 pm

as my avy on here shows, i am a blue dragon
alexronay
Design Team

Postby Tony » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 pm

What about Spinno? He wouldn't qualify on this list. :D
Tony
Admin

Postby Jake » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:15 am

I am still on the old Dragon Play campaign here. Green all the way.
Remember the Greeny campaign? Tony? Alex? Mark?
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Redney » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:51 am

I'm a part blue part red.
Redney

Return to General Chat