Hello!

Please introduce yourself to the community!

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Hello!

Postby wildcard » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi all, I'm wildcard! I found Kingdom Island in a Google search while browsing different virtual worlds to study their art styles (I'm a graphic designer), and for a little nostalgia. Kingdom Island's art in particular caught my eye because of how simple and clean it is, and I can tell the game itself is growing every day.

I thought I'd join the forums in case I could provide any input or discussion, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!
wildcard

Re: Hello!

Postby Tony » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:21 am

Quite impressive work! Would love to see more! Alex and I do the art/graphics for the entire game. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!
Tony
Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby wildcard » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Tony wrote:Quite impressive work! Would love to see more! Alex and I do the art/graphics for the entire game. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!

Thank you so much, Tony! When I'm able to do more, I'll be sure to post them here. If you'd like to see any more of my portfolio, just ask!

Wow, you & Alex have done a great job with the graphics. Everything's just very visually pleasing, especially the color schemes. And thank you, I definitely will!
wildcard

Return to Introductions