Catch Up

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Re: Catch Up

Postby Duder » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Happy 2018 everyone :)

If you're reading this, give me a life update!!
Duder

Postby Tony » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:47 pm

Lot's going on in life for me, I login to KI on occasion to see what is up and who is online!
Tony
Admin

Postby Duder » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:46 am

Tony wrote:Lot's going on in life for me, I login to KI on occasion to see what is up and who is online!

Nice Tony! Hope all is well in your personal life.
Duder

Postby Duder » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:01 am

2019 anyone? :lol:
Duder

Postby alexronay » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:40 pm

Duder wrote:2019 anyone? :lol:

Hey Duder! We're still here!

We're developing a new VW called Toonkins. If you have twitter or instagram you can find us. Same team, more experience!

As for me, since KI launched I got married, had 2 kids, and moved to a different state where I run my own business. Life caught up to me until I got a text from Tony and Austin about the new game idea. I immediately jumped in.
alexronay
Design Team

Postby Duder » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:45 am

alexronay wrote:
Duder wrote:2019 anyone? :lol:

Hey Duder! We're still here!

We're developing a new VW called Toonkins. If you have twitter or instagram you can find us. Same team, more experience!

As for me, since KI launched I got married, had 2 kids, and moved to a different state where I run my own business. Life caught up to me until I got a text from Tony and Austin about the new game idea. I immediately jumped in.

Congrats on the new family... that's wonderful! I graduated college last semester and am taking some time off now to strengthen my grad school application before I apply to physician assistant school.

Happy to hear another virtual world is in the works as well. I'll check the handles from time to time for updates. Best of luck with that!
Duder

Postby alexronay » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:33 pm

Duder wrote:
Congrats on the new family... that's wonderful! I graduated college last semester and am taking some time off now to strengthen my grad school application before I apply to physician assistant school.

Happy to hear another virtual world is in the works as well. I'll check the handles from time to time for updates. Best of luck with that!

nice job with college! everyone grew up lol
alexronay
Design Team

Postby jokerjoan » Sat May 23, 2020 6:41 pm

DUDER!!! Guess what! The server is down! Maybe it will be working again in 5 more years. :o
jokerjoan

Postby Fano » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:53 pm

Hi everyone!

The nostalgia I'm feeling reading this is overwhelming. I'm so glad everyone is doing alright. As for myself, my life has changed so much since I last visited Kingdom Island.

I will definitely check out Toonkins under a new username: Maxval.

What I'm looking forward to the most is reconnecting with old friends from the Team; Tony, Mark, Jake, Alex etc.

I hope you're doing alright Duder (and everyone else posting), so glad to see you guys are still invested in the game even after all this time.

-Fano/Maxval
Fano

Previous

Return to General Discussion