Kingdom Island Publicized

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Kingdom Island Publicized

Postby OriginalName » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:27 am

Hello guys ON here and I just had a look through a lot of the forums, and noticed that there used to be quite a lot of avid forums users like Penguitt and Sand but im wondering where they went. I think this is a marvellous game with magnificent potential but we need as much users as possible to get the game more popular and have more ideas. So I thought about how we could do this and the first thing that came to my head was the idea of a YouTube channel. You could post sneak peeks of upcoming updates and parties that mods attend. You could have tutorials of Blocks and Hiding Seek spots etc. If getting people to watch the channel is a problem, get everyone and everything associated with KI to post on Twitter and Facebook (as you all know that would be a lot of people) and eventually more and more people would join. We need more people like Duder, Joe and Odis to keep this game exciting and interesting. We need to seriously advertise more as well. I have seen a recommendation on Cena's site for KI and if we want more users that's definitely a step in the right direction.

Also the amount of times I see a use log in once and never again is crazy. I think some sort of guide should be added so they know where to go, what to do and how good this game actually is. I know I probably baffled on for quite a bit but thanks for reading!

~OriginalName~
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Re: Kingdom Island Publicized

Postby Tony » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 am

Great ideas here. We did a small advertisement on Cena's blog and saw great results from it. Hopefully here in the future we will advertise a lot more and have the word spread.
Tony
Admin

Postby joeyourock12 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:42 am

Tony wrote:Great ideas here. We did a small advertisement on Cena's blog and saw great results from it. Hopefully here in the future we will advertise a lot more and have the word spread.

I could maybe advertise a little banner on my site.I gets about 200-300 views a day.If its possible could some staff maybe make a small banner I could put in the footer of my site? :D
joeyourock12
Beta Tester

Postby Odis10 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:49 am

Hi guys, I have a lot of ideas like that just do OriginalName, and thanks for considering me, for now I have problems with the internet connection, I hope to fix this soon.

As I said I'll be back with many ideas I am eager to place them, not if I understand, I am via mobile, and it costs me a little more.

I will return soon.
Odis10

Postby joeyourock12 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:26 am

Tony wrote:Great ideas here. We did a small advertisement on Cena's blog and saw great results from it. Hopefully here in the future we will advertise a lot more and have the word spread.

Whats the link to Cenas blog?
joeyourock12
Beta Tester

Postby OriginalName » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:45 am

joeyourock12 wrote:Whats the link to Cenas blog?

http://www.bestclubpenguincheats.com/ It is my favourite and always will be CP fansite.
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Postby joeyourock12 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:16 pm

OriginalName wrote:
joeyourock12 wrote:Whats the link to Cenas blog?

http://www.bestclubpenguincheats.com/ It is my favourite and always will be CP fansite.

Oh I see it.
joeyourock12
Beta Tester

Return to Ideas/Suggestions