WE NEED YOUR IDEAS

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Re: WE NEED YOUR IDEAS

Postby Duder » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:12 am

wildcard wrote: To look ahead to updates that haven't happened yet, Pilgrim and Turkey costumes would be fun for Thanksgiving, and an Elf outfit could be a cool addition to the Christmas party :)

Those ideas sound great! I think the game is definitely in need of more face and neck items. The layout of the items is a bit strange. I've noticed that the bow tie and wigs are in the glasses/face section when they'r'e head items. You cannot wear an item in the head section with then, so it is kind of random to have another category for head items in what should be a face/neck section. Also, items like the bunny ears cannot be worn with a shirt or head item. It would make sense if you could wear a shirt with the head and tail parts still showing. It's little things like that I believe could be changed in the future. I really want glasses and scarves to come :)
Duder

Postby OriginalName » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:30 am

I think a good idea would be to implement Mascots. But they only come online at certain parties. I know decorating for parties is a big effort so even if you just decorated the harbour? Like we could have Films Festival party for a week and the harbour could have films playing throughout and Daren would come online. Or a Food Festival for a week and flood the harbour with all different types of foods and Bigly would come online. Or a Medieval Party for a week and you could buy special wizard powers or participat in jousts and Bibby could come online. You sort of get what im at. Plus they should have a special items and things to show you have met them!
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Postby Annieoakleaf » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Thxs tryin to think ideas here!!!
Annie

Anything I can do to help plz don't hestiate to asked me.
Annieoakleaf

Previous

Return to Ideas/Suggestions