Long Term

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Long Term

Postby OriginalName » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:29 am

Admit it. There is some stuff you want KI to have but it is a big step and wont happen for quite a while. I am one of the people who cannot accept this fact so im going to tell you all my cool ides. Feel free to leave your ideas as well!

~Games~
Castle Defence- Where your Dragon shoots fire at Spinno's robots as they come up the hull, from the baloon, up the back and from the other side. You would move your dragons and get the Bugz to help you. You could maybe lay traps and be able to fly around and use boosts every so often.

Mountain Run- You would jump on tiny ledges and obstacles would be in the way. The further you got it would get harder and you would get more silver. There could be leader boards for the top ten to see who is the best mountaineers.

~NPC's~
All of the NPC's would give more dialogue and they would be far more hidden. If you found them you could get a special recognition for it. It would be good if they could move and maybe their own distinctive walk? Like Elmer would be hunched up and Daren would walk around with a lot of confidence.

~Rooms~
I think something should be done with the Beach and the Volcano. Nothing of interest is there. Maybe in the volcano there could be some sort of secret Dragon base for maybe people who can solve a riddle? I don't know about that. The beach could have a game and a bit more depth to it. For new rooms, I would have a Mall to the left of the waterfall. This is where you could buy clothes, houses and Bugz. Which leads me to my next topic.

~Bugz~
I think these would be awesome but dont be like Club Penguin and overdo it with like a new Bug every month...
You could feed them original foods (aka strange!) and they could help you during a game or on the overworld such as if you were playing my game 'Mountain Run' if you had a green Bug you could have a higher jump or one extra life. Or if you were in the overworld you could move faster if you had a green bug. You must be thinking how does that work. Well it all revolves around there element. I will show you now what I mean.
Green=Air Red=Fire
Blue=Water Black=Medieval
Each one would do a specific thing in a specific place and game!

~Houses~
This may sound farfetched so im not going to use houses. We are going to use caves or mountains. I read down a bit in the forms and seen that other people had thought of this before me. Them people have smart brains ;) . But it would be really good! You could buy decorations at the house shop which is in the Mall and you could buy bigger houses or even make your own house bigger! Their could be competitions held by KI staff that would give you silver!

I know all this sounds really optimistic (which it is) but who cares! Please tell me your ideas because I would love to hear them!
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Re: Long Term

Postby Tony » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:27 am

Cool ideas! I really like the dragon defence one...!
Tony
Admin

Return to Ideas/Suggestions