New Animations?

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

New Animations?

Postby OriginalName » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:24 am

I thought about this over the weekend and I thought you guys might like to know. I was playing a few other virtual worlds recently and noticed they have a lot more animations than Kingdom Island. I think it would be cool if there was some sort of swimming animation for the harbour or maybe a hovering animation where your dragon sort of flies. I always thought of him maybe breathing fire. If you have any others I would be interested to know!
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Re: New Animations?

Postby Duder » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:30 am

Back in the old version of Kingdom Island, there was an action where your dragon could breathe fire. I think it was managed by a key stroke and your dragon could not be wearing clothes for it to work. That's why my avatar on the forum is the dragon breathing fire. It was a popular graphic not too long ago
Duder

Postby wildcard » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:48 pm

I agree, animations would be a good way to make the game a little more lively. Like you guys said, fire breathing would be especially cool, but even basics like dancing (this would really come in handy for parties, etc.), jumping, or even a panel where you can control the direction you sit in would be great. A lot of virtual worlds use some or all of these and it makes the game a bit more engaging :)
wildcard

Postby Jake » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Thank you for your suggestion. This is actually in the works. I will personally bug the heck out of the developers until it happens.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby OriginalName » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:44 am

Which ones are you working on? The dancing?
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Postby alexronay » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:42 pm

I had done a funny pogo stick feature back in 2006 when we started. I view the animation once and a while. :)

I'd love to have fire breathing back.
alexronay
Design Team

Postby Annieoakleaf » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:35 pm

Agreed @ Quzar
Annie

Anything I can do to help plz don't hestiate to asked me.
Annieoakleaf

Postby OriginalName » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:51 pm

I thought of a few more but not for your own character but for the NPC's. If Elmer fell asleep after a while or if Spinno evil laughed after a while you would start to feel more in the game. I also thought about maybe if you go idle for 10 minutes your dragon would fall asleep until you click on the KI screen again.
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Return to Ideas/Suggestions