WE NEED YOUR IDEAS

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

WE NEED YOUR IDEAS

Postby Duder » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:20 pm

I get that there is a whole category on the forum dedicated to Ideas/Suggestions, but I figured for this week (since the update will be coming next week), we can all contribute our ideas on things that we are just dying to see in the update after the one coming in the first week of December.

Here are some ideas I know many dragons have been thinking

-brown dragon color
-rainbow dragon color
-being able to see when you joined the game (not just being able to see others)
-a search button to locate a follower/person you follow faster
-different types of games for moderators to host for gold/silver
-dancing dragon actions
-a button on keyboard that once you press it, it will have a chat bubble appear with info. about the room you are in (as in a tour guide for new dragons)
-more active twitter to keep up with events
-a newspaper or button at the top left to keep us updated on events
-blog page to reopen to keep us updated on events
-the hot air balloon room to be added
-silver and the ability for it to be found inside the volcano, spinno's lab, maybe even extra silver in the ballroom
-MULTIPLAYER GAMES
-the ability to copy and paste messages into other peoples messages and have them show
-an update on the microphone feature on the HD app. (sometimes does not appear after speaking or shows up after you try again and screws up the conversation)
-turn off the remote residents on the island comments (elmer, spinno, lola, etc).
-ability to send silver/gold to other dragons as gifts
-animations to the water/sky/etc. such as at the harbor, beach, etc.
-the fire action to come back
-not super necessary but maybe adding dating as an actual category to the report button, rather than using other
-a night time setting
-not having the chat log refresh once someone comments again (it always goes back down to the current message when someone makes a comment)
-and more clothing :P

added info from the initial post
-tutorial for new dragons
-different color speech bubbles for moderators
-CLUBS!
-dragon search bar- this allows for dragons to search for friends and they do not need to be online to be able to add them or view their profile

Okay everyone. Feel free to add anything you wish to this list. I think I covered a lot of things people were curious to see. Obviously not all will be done but it would be cool if here and there some things could be worked on or added. If you need clarification on one of my bullets, leave a comment and I would love to explain. Thanks.

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving
Duder
Last edited by Duder on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duder

Re: WE NEED YOUR IDEAS

Postby Slenderman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Broadcast messages for GMs
Slenderman

Postby Duder » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Slenderman wrote:Broadcast messages for GMs

Hey Slenderman,

I am not 100% sure what you mean by "broadcast messages for GMs" (which is a good thing so you can explain your idea more elaborately to the GM's as well). Currently on Kingdom Island, if the moderators want to host a party or trivia on the island, they have the capability of sending a message to everyone currently online to report to a certain room (via a pop-up message). This is also the case when the team needs to update or shut down the game temporarily to fix bugs and things. If that's what you are referring to, it already exists.

Feel free to explain if that's not what you meant :P

Duder :D
Duder

Postby Slenderman » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:02 am

Duder wrote:
Slenderman wrote:Broadcast messages for GMs

Hey Slenderman,

I am not 100% sure what you mean by "broadcast messages for GMs" (which is a good thing so you can explain your idea more elaborately to the GM's as well). Currently on Kingdom Island, if the moderators want to host a party or trivia on the island, they have the capability of sending a message to everyone currently online to report to a certain room (via a pop-up message). This is also the case when the team needs to update or shut down the game temporarily to fix bugs and things. If that's what you are referring to, it already exists.

Feel free to explain if that's not what you meant :P

Duder :D

Yeah sorta like that,but more like, "There is gonna be a party at the waterfall" and It could pop up, but not for the other purpose (what you said)
Slenderman

Postby Mark » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Slenderman wrote:Yeah sorta like that,but more like, "There is gonna be a party at the waterfall" and It could pop up, but not for the other purpose (what you said)

We can actually have the messages say whatever we want. Sometimes we use it to announce parties and sometimes we just use it to say hello to everyone. There are no limits on it really.
Semper Curatio
Mark

Postby Slenderman » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Items you can buy in the customize inventory. Such as maybe, Snowballs, And firecrackers. just an idea.
8-)
(PS:Forums have been really quiet lately)
Slenderman

Postby Duder » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:05 pm

I just thought I would comment on this again. For those who are new to the forum, we want your ideas on what you'd like to see on this game in the near future. It's super important to the staff that us dragons get our voices heard. Have an idea that isn't already mentioned? Please comment it below. WOOHOO!
Duder

Postby Annieoakleaf » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Hey guys wouldent be cool to have orange shoes for Halloween it would be really cute to see the pumpkins on them haha!!!!! Spooky ghost outfits haha I like this idea um glow in the dark colors would be nice maybe more later on or in near future um vampire teeth would be nice haha!!!! Just throwing these ideas plz comment on what u all think?
Annie

Anything I can do to help plz don't hestiate to asked me.
Annieoakleaf

Postby Duder » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Annieoakleaf wrote:Hey guys wouldent be cool to have orange shoes for Halloween it would be really cute to see the pumpkins on them haha!!!!! Spooky ghost outfits haha I like this idea um glow in the dark colors would be nice maybe more later on or in near future um vampire teeth would be nice haha!!!! Just throwing these ideas plz comment on what u all think?

Those are good ideas and hopefully some of those will be in the update, however, if they are not a part of the update now, I highly doubt the team would make them. I think orange shoes could be something added at any point of the year. The others may have to wait until the following Halloween.
Duder

Postby wildcard » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:43 am

Duder wrote:Those are good ideas and hopefully some of those will be in the update, however, if they are not a part of the update now, I highly doubt the team would make them. I think orange shoes could be something added at any point of the year. The others may have to wait until the following Halloween.

To look ahead to updates that haven't happened yet, Pilgrim and Turkey costumes would be fun for Thanksgiving, and an Elf outfit could be a cool addition to the Christmas party :)
wildcard

Next

Return to Ideas/Suggestions