New Player Card Idea: AGAIN!

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

New Player Card Idea: AGAIN!

Postby Penguitt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:22 am

Hey guys, so today I was working on a way to make the player card more efficient. This would make it easier to use for other players, while also not making it clustered once more and more clothes are introduced into the game. Now, it is NOT in any way perfect. There are still things that can be changed, but here is what I have come up with so far.

With this version you have the options to select which part of your dragon you'd like to customize with clothing and accessories. In the picture above I have selected the "ALL" option which shows all of the users clothing along with a scroll bar. Not only this, but this player card gives your dragon the option to "Shop". This would display clothing you have not purchased yet, limited edition items, etc. Basically it would show the latest clothes available at the time to buy including colors.

Now, you're probably thinking, "What about the Followers/Following option?" I've got you covered! Once you click your followers, it will show your individual follower/following chart. From there, you'll have the option to remove people you follow or see who is online/offline. In case people do not know what the dots mean, I have added a key at the bottom :)

Now, with all of that being said, I have to bring in the factor of Private Messaging. Now, I figured it would just be easier to click the Mail button and pick who we would like to message, online or offline. We could search for who we want or scroll using the scroll bar.

Now, since people would take advantage of this, I have added the RULES button which you can see in the above picture. When a player clicks this, it will pop up a small little box explaining some of the Messaging Rules. (Sorry, I accidentally left out Spamming/Flooding)

So what do you guys think? Got any more ideas for this? Let me know!
Last edited by Penguitt on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penguitt

Re: New Player Card Idea: AGAIN!

Postby Tony » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:38 am

Wow Penguitt nice job. I can foresee a change just like this in the 3.0 update. Very nice.
Tony
Admin

Postby joako » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:02 pm

too big in my opinion though :?

But i support the idea of reading mails when people are offline, and the option to message someone when he/she is offline :D
joako

Postby Gold » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Very nice Penguitt! :D Great idea :3

WOOOOOO GO PENGUITT.

-Gold
Gold

Postby Sherman » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 pm

I love it so much!
Sherman

Postby joako » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:25 pm

I'd love to have that ammount of gold and silver :lol:
joako

Postby Sand » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:08 am

omg pengy haha this is just so incredible and fits the KI style so well!
Your so talented :D well done buddy

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby alfred » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Wow i like it, it kinda reminds me of the Renaissance style designs, like Leonardo De Vinci's The Last Supper, i like the use of perspective and sfumato in your work. Very Nice. Pengy Wengy.
alfred

Postby Penguitt » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:12 pm

alfred wrote:Wow i like it, it kinda reminds me of the Renaissance style designs, like Leonardo De Vinci's The Last Supper, i like the use of perspective and sfumato in your work. Very Nice. Pengy Wengy.

I don't even understand how it looks like Leonardo Da Vinci's work but alright xD
Penguitt

Postby Duder » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:57 am

Okay, this is amazing. Over a year later and I'm just seeing this.
Duder

Next

Return to Ideas/Suggestions