News

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

News

Postby Penguitt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 am

A lot of players do not know what is coming to Kingdom Island at the moment and have nothing to look forward to. But there is stuff coming! I was thinking maybe a source of news for players could be added within the game. Now, I'm not saying lets throw in the usual Newspaper as many other games do. Why not switch it up and relate it to the medieval theme?

This is where my idea comes in. I was thinking that maybe there would be Knight-like dragon near Elmer. He would be holding the scroll and would have a "!" next to him once there is more news on the scroll. When players click him, a scroll will open, showing all of the latest Kingdom Island News featuring what has happened, what is to come, and even just fun stories/facts.

What do you guys think of this? Lemme know! ^.^
Penguitt

Re: News

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:59 am

I think way back in the DragonPlay days there was the idea for the town crier (a "hear ye, hear ye" type guy) as well as the news being posted on the tree Elmer is standing by.

Great idea Peng :)
Semper Curatio
Mark

Postby Penguitt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:17 am

Mark wrote:I think way back in the DragonPlay days there was the idea for the town crier (a "hear ye, hear ye" type guy) as well as the news being posted on the tree Elmer is standing by.

Great idea Peng :)

Yes, Mark! That's what I meant about the Hear-ye kinda guy haha! Thank you, Mark :)
Penguitt

Postby Pacman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm

I won't mind if it was a Knight like dragon or a town crier, but I love that idea. Since Kingdom Island will having lots of young players, I think that idea would really help them with knowing what's going on in the game. :)
Pacman

Postby Jake » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Until there is a system implemented, everyone could be the news spreaders based off of the blog. :D
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Gibralter » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:34 am

Great job, Penguitt! That's a woderful idea!
Gibralter

Return to Ideas/Suggestions