Battling

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Battling

Postby link2233 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:54 pm

i think that it could be cool if you could do a battle like in mighty monsters and if you dont know what that is its basicly pokemon.

i just thought it would be cool. and you could get gold for wining!!!
link2233

Re: battleing (i dont think i spelt that right)

Postby Penguitt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:19 am

Wow... that'd be so cool! Great idea! ^.^ Of course we'd have to think of a way for it to have a twist so it's not like Pokemon and what not. Other than that, I really like this idea! Totally fits in the the medieval theme! We could battle fairies, gnomes,knights,other dragons, etc.
Penguitt

Re: battleing (i dont think i spelt that right)

Postby Kane » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:28 am

Penguitt wrote:Wow... that'd be so cool! Great idea! ^.^ Of course we'd have to think of a way for it to have a twist so it's not like Pokemon and what not. Other than that, I really like this idea! Totally fits in the the medieval theme! We could battle fairies, gnomes,knights,other dragons, etc.

That's awesome, Penguitt. And great job thinking that up, link. We should have battles against other medieval characters and what not. All these do make their way into the medieval theme. I really think this idea could make the game a bit more fun ^.^ and enthusiastic! Really, really neat!
NOTE: PLEASE JOIN DRAGO ISLAND! IT IS IN THE FORUM OF THE KI FAN SITES.
Kane

Re: Battling

Postby Tony » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:38 pm

I really liked this idea. Unfortunately the rest of staff didn't like this when proposed as something major in the game...
Tony
Admin

Re: Battling

Postby Jake » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Tony wrote:I really liked this idea. Unfortunately the rest of staff didn't like this when proposed as something major in the game...

It really would depend on how it would be implemented.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Return to Ideas/Suggestions