Patterns

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Patterns

Postby Sand » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:28 am

I thought of an idea that there could be patterns as well as colours in Kingdom Island!
Now i'm not sure if this will look entirely right but it's very original so it's worth your comments on it :D A lot could be done with this for example heart pattern for Valentines day and snowflakes or xmas trees for Christmas.

Heres an example I made for St.Patricks Day

The colours on my example aren't the greatest but Im just trying to get across my idea. Please be honest haha because I'm not sure about my idea either, i'm just interested in your feeback :lol:

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Re: Patterns

Postby Jake » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 am

Well, different animals have patterns and seeing how we do not have dragons, there is no reason not to assume they would have patterns if they were around. I like this idea. I approve. :)

It could be a good gold/silver item.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Re: Patterns

Postby Pacman » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:33 pm

I love the pattern idea, because lots of people have suggested it on other Virtual Worlds and the staff on them wouldn't go through with the idea of it, but having it on Kingdom Island would be amazing and bring more people for it being different :) and that is good. I would love to see special pattern colors for holiday items.
Pacman

Return to Ideas/Suggestions