2 ideas.

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

2 ideas.

Postby CpDarkrai » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 am

When a player hasn't moved or sent a message for 10 minutes I think a [AFK] should go next to their name or some kind of symbol when you click on them to symbolize that they are AFK. It'd just be a nice feature to have without having to see them say BRB or something or have someone tell you they are AFK after you've been trying to talk to them for awhile, and not responding (Although you probably will figure that they are AFK)
It isn't needed/required it'd just be nice in my opinion.

Another thing I think would be nice would be an animation when you collect the silver. Maybe do +x then the silver coin texture next to your dragon so you know you collected it and the amount you collected.
CpDarkrai

Re: 2 ideas.

Postby Jake » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:19 am

The game kicks inactive users after a bit of time.

And I like the idea about the animation with the silver coins.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Re: 2 ideas.

Postby Pacman » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm usually always AFK because I'm either on the Forums or busy with work, but I have never been kicked off Kingdom Island for being inactive ;) lol Also the animation for the Silver Coins would be really helpful for younger kids to know that they got it and it's been added to their account. :) Great ideas!
Pacman

Return to Ideas/Suggestions