New Location

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

New Location

Postby Kane » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:50 pm

I have just made this account, just so I don't have to share with my brother, Wizdom. Anyway, I think we should have another new location here on Kingdom Island! I've been thinking about how we could make the top of the mountain, where the air balloon is, a location. Maybe some players could ride in the air balloon, but I know that would take a lot of work to make that happen. But I'm just suggesting :D

Let me know what you guys think ;)
NOTE: PLEASE JOIN DRAGO ISLAND! IT IS IN THE FORUM OF THE KI FAN SITES.
Kane

Re: New Location

Postby Penguitt » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Yeah haha, last night I was playing around drawing to see how it could look. This is what I made.

Penguitt

Postby Pacman » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 pm

I like the room design you did there, Penguitt, but I was also thinking maybe the Hot Air Balloon could be a secret passage to a different world, or like a "cloud room", where we are in a cloud also things in the room could be a flying dragon mini-game, and a stand selling cotton candy. So many ideas for the Hot Air Balloon location.
Pacman

Postby Sand » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:02 am

Im sure the staff have something in mind for the hot ait balloon but a very good point ;) it could lead to another part of the island or even a different island!

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby Kane » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:14 am

Sand wrote:Im sure the staff have something in mind for the hot ait balloon but a very good point ;) it could lead to another part of the island or even a different island!
Pacman wrote:I like the room design you did there, Penguitt, but I was also thinking maybe the Hot Air Balloon could be a secret passage to a different world, or like a "cloud room", where we are in a cloud also things in the room could be a flying dragon mini-game, and a stand selling cotton candy. So many ideas for the Hot Air Balloon location.
Penguitt wrote:Yeah haha, last night I was playing around drawing to see how it could look. This is what I made.

Yes, I agree with all of y'all! I think that mini-game idea is also a great thing to suggest ;) and your picture, Penguitt, could also come in handy :D
NOTE: PLEASE JOIN DRAGO ISLAND! IT IS IN THE FORUM OF THE KI FAN SITES.
Kane

Postby Jakee » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:09 am

I cant wait to see what they have in store for this! :)
Jakee

Postby Jake » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:20 am

I love your creativity guys. All the ideas are read. :)
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Return to Ideas/Suggestions