Few Suggestions

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Few Suggestions

Postby Sand » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 am

I was thinking that there should be a stone slab in the harbor maybe by the tree? That has a list of rules for the game. Then players can click on it and read it. Just to clear up any confusions.

ALSO

I think the user ID cards should be smaller because they do take up a lot of room especially when you are talking to someone on private chat AND have the chat log open AND looking at what players a doing. I just think it's a bit crowded ;) Suggestions about the chat log have already been made in previous posts but perhaps the user ID could be made more vertical than horizontal and smaller to give some more room on the screen? :)

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Re: Few Suggestions

Postby Penguitt » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Yeah Sand you have a point. I submitted an idea previously about a new player card look that is somewhat smaller than the original.
Penguitt

Postby Sand » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Oh yeh so sorry! Completely forgot! :3

Sand

Postby Alex Eskimo » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 pm

Sand wrote:I was thinking that there should be a stone slab in the harbor maybe by the tree? That has a list of rules for the game. Then players can click on it and read it. Just to clear up any confusions.

The first rule is as follows: Thou shall not come near the tree. Failure to follow this rule WILL result in being trapped :shock: ... :lol:
http://www.designpowerpoint.blogspot.com/
Alex Eskimo

Postby Penguitt » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Alex Eskimo wrote:
Sand wrote:I was thinking that there should be a stone slab in the harbor maybe by the tree? That has a list of rules for the game. Then players can click on it and read it. Just to clear up any confusions.

The first rule is as follows: Thou shall not come near the tree. Failure to follow this rule WILL result in being trapped :shock: ... :lol:

Totally agreed. Like, why isn't Elmer watching it? It's HIS job... and yours Alex. You volunteered. :3
Penguitt

Postby Sand » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Pahaha yeh Alex!! Get elmer and go guard the tree!
Maybe elmer can say "Please check the game rules on the stone slab" :)

Sand

Postby Pacman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:04 pm

The Stone slab idea would be really helpful for new players, if there aren't any Tour Guides around ;) For the User ID/Player Card, I agree that it should be smaller.
Pacman

Postby Penguitt » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Or Elmer could have a little minion next to him who holds a scroll. If you click him, a scroll pops up, opens, and on it you see the rules!
Penguitt

Postby Dusty » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:19 pm

i like that idea. that would help a lot cuz theres lots of people who date on the ipad version.
Dusty

Postby link2233 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:35 pm

yeah they do that... so it would be a good idea :D
link2233

Return to Ideas/Suggestions