Theater/Cinema

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Theater/Cinema

Postby Penguitt » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:36 am

Currently on the online version of Kingdom Island, you can not go into the Movie Theatre area, where you may watch movies. Well, Sand and I had some ideas for a new look for the Cinema.

My Version:

On the app, you can go into the Theater area, buyt you cant sit anywhere really, and not much to do. The seats are facing the screen, turned away from the players, and no one can sit in them.

Well, I was thinking of giving it a new look, having stairs on opposite sides of the seats, and having the audience face the player. Constant flashes of light (more of a glow) would reflect onto the audience, to show that a movie is going on. There could be rows of seats that we could all sit in. Sort of like this:

Sand's Version:

I was thinking that there should be another room added to the cinema (Where the door leads) to the screen and seats; just like the room in the app version. I understand that creating animations for the cinema will take a huge amount of time and your probably not ready to even think about that haha :P but instead of an animation maybe there could be a slideshow of comic strips. A story including the NPCs and other dragons. It would keep players enticed as they have something to do instead of waiting for major updates like mini games etc.

Penguitt

Re: Theater/Cinema

Postby Pacman » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:27 am

I like your version of how it should look Penguitt, and also the constant flashes of light would really help make it look like there's a movie screen in front of our Dragons. I like the idea of animations, but I think that would take a bit to development and such, but I would love it if they could added that into the game. :D
Pacman

Return to Ideas/Suggestions