zombies anyone?

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

zombies anyone?

Postby link2233 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 pm

there should be a minigame like call of mini: zombies. you should be able too play with other people and stop the zombie invasion! there would be guns like the p90< sniper, bazooka,etc. i think it would be fun!
link2233

Re: zombies anyone?

Postby Jake » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Do you have any thoughts on how we could implement zombies in Kingdom Island?
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Dragonite » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Jake wrote:Do you have any thoughts on how we could implement zombies in Kingdom Island?

A mini game possibly? Except the zombies would be something different like...spinno's evil dragon mutants :lol:
Dragonite

Postby Pacman » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm

I like Dragonite's idea about Spinno's evil Dragon mutants, but in my opinion I don't think being able to kill the zombies with weapons (guns) would be safe to add into a Virtual World for kids. If we can think of another way to kill/get rid of the zombies it would be better. I think this mini-game would be a cool thing if the Kingdom Island Staff added it for Halloween. Like for a Halloween party, Spinno could release these Evil Dragon Mutants to take over Kingdom Island, and we must destroy them, to save the Island. :D
Pacman

Postby link2233 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:29 pm

never mind the guns. since were dragons would it be ok that breath fire on them?
link2233

Postby Slenderman » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Pacman wrote:I like Dragonite's idea about Spinno's evil Dragon mutants, but in my opinion I don't think being able to kill the zombies with weapons (guns) would be safe to add into a Virtual World for kids. If we can think of another way to kill/get rid of the zombies it would be better. I think this mini-game would be a cool thing if the Kingdom Island Staff added it for Halloween. Like for a Halloween party, Spinno could release these Evil Dragon Mutants to take over Kingdom Island, and we must destroy them, to save the Island. :D

Instead of killing them,They could run away,Or surrender somehow
:D
Slenderman

Postby CpDarkrai » Fri May 31, 2013 3:03 am

Slenderman wrote:
Pacman wrote:I like Dragonite's idea about Spinno's evil Dragon mutants, but in my opinion I don't think being able to kill the zombies with weapons (guns) would be safe to add into a Virtual World for kids. If we can think of another way to kill/get rid of the zombies it would be better. I think this mini-game would be a cool thing if the Kingdom Island Staff added it for Halloween. Like for a Halloween party, Spinno could release these Evil Dragon Mutants to take over Kingdom Island, and we must destroy them, to save the Island. :D

Instead of killing them,They could run away,Or surrender somehow
:D

Hmmm, well maybe since dragons can breath fire have that into play; when you breath fire the zombies move away from you or something like that.
CpDarkrai

Postby Jake » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:02 am

Maybe you all could design a game.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby honey » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:41 pm

i would like to appreciate you for sharing such a great info with us
honey
honey

Return to Ideas/Suggestions