2nd Map Idea

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

2nd Map Idea

Postby Penguitt » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:53 am

So Sand and I have been discussing that if Kingdom Island were to actually expand the map and have a second part of the island, how would we get there? Animating the map to turn it and what not would be a ton of work. We want something secretive, but not TOO secretive.

Well, we came up with the idea that maybe a visible passage way could be seen through the Waterfall. We then jump into the water and swim to it! Once on through the waterfall, we will be in a new room.

In addition to this, there will be about 6-10 new rooms on that side of the island! The map for the other island would be replaced with the map for that side of the island! (or you could flip it).

I'd really like to hear what you guys think about this! I think it's a pretty good idea, but that's my opinion.
Penguitt

Re: 2nd Map Idea

Postby Pacman » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 am

I like the idea of there being a secret passage or a couple somewhere in the Kingdom Island map. Me, you and Sand all have the same idea, I thought of the waterfall for being a cool passage way to a secret room. I hope Kingdom Island will add a couple of secret rooms/passage. :) It would be fun trying to find them.
Pacman

Postby Poachkama » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 pm

I love the idea but really.. you make the part about the map really complicated xD, Theirs no need to explain I just love the fact about the secret passage way, and if your idea does get in the game I'll understand *hopefully*. Penguitt you must be a full timer dragon, with so many extravagant ideas, and always working on something new, that's good about you. Keep up your amazing work Penguitt, I can't wait to see more of your ideas!
I'm Poku! That's me, I'll mainly post on the forums.
Poachkama

Postby Sand » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Bascially what we thought was when you walk through the secret passage way you end up on the other side of the island. When you open the map its different. The map shows the other side of the island. If youve been on CP lately then its like the maps in the party atm? When you go back in time the maps change.

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby Penguitt » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Sand wrote:Bascially what we thought was when you walk through the secret passage way you end up on the other side of the island. When you open the map its different. The map shows the other side of the island. If youve been on CP lately then its like the maps in the party atm? When you go back in time the maps change.

I never thought of it that way, thats a good way to put it, sand.
Penguitt

Postby Alex Eskimo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 am

I think we'd all like to see the back of the island...but I also think that our curiosity brings the best ideas to mind and gives us the image of the island that we'd like to see. Having an official map back there might ruin our imaginative fun ;)
http://www.designpowerpoint.blogspot.com/
Alex Eskimo

Postby Sand » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Thats a good point Alex! If the staff wait and wait, we will think of more ideas, some may be better ;)

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Return to Ideas/Suggestions